Asperitas is a Dutch clean and high-tech scale-up with an HQ in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The company has developed and marketed Immersed Computing®, a technology based on immersion liquid cooling to enable datacentres to function in a sustainable manner, even for the most demanding users and environments. In 2018, Asperitas won the international New Energy Challenge competition organised by Shell, Rockstart and YES!Delft. In May 2020, the World Economic Forum published a paper on Transformational Energy Innovations of the last 10 years, selecting Asperitas technology as the only datacentre energy efficiency solution in their ground-breaking paper.
Working for Asperitas means becoming part of the Asperitas story. We help to shape the future of sustainable data centres. Are you interested in joining our team and becoming our ambassador of immersion cooling?
be part of the Engineering team.
THE OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE IS…
to be responsible for developing solutions for IT layout, working together with design engineers to optimize space claim, interface and cooling requirements. Also to develop and deploy load simulators software, build IT configurations for CPU, GPU and communications hardware and evaluate the performance of the cassettes.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ARE…
- assembly of IT hardware;
- installation of our operating systems;
- configuration of IT Equipment for testing;
- configuration of load simulators for use-cases;
- testing of IT Performance for CPU and GPU systems, storage and communication systems;
- performing risk assessment and test plans;
- delivering testing report and product documentation;
- developing test environments and test cases for all software systems;
- contributing to system design and innovation initiatives;
- working with design engineers with space claim and placement;
- contributing to performance improvement;
- monitoring all testing activities to ensure safety procedures are followed;
- running quality control on components and final products;
- taking part in specialist and multidisciplinary team meetings.
- arranging meetings and liaise with engineers and other departments.
- occasionally travelling to clients’ production facilities to commission and maintain systems.
- making presentations to management and clients.
YOUR KEY SKILLS ARE…
- data logging and processing for IT hardware (IPMI, I2C etc.), databases
- Bsc/Msc in electronics engineering;
- extensive knowledge of computer hardware systems;
- familiarity with Microsoft Server and Unix/Linux OS systems, Enterprise, programming and scripting languages;
- knowledge of LAN (Desirable: datacentre infrastructure management (DCIM)
- Data logging and processing for IT hardware (IPMI, I2C etc.), databases, instrumentation and data acquisition;
- data processing and performance metric calculation;
- ability to troubleshoot complex software and hardware issues;
- ability to work with incomplete information;
- knowledge of database and networking security systems;
- data science methods and process automation;
- analyze test results, detect issues and perform root-cause analyses;
- software skills: Excel, python (desirable: Pandas, Matplotlib, Numpy)
- support partner testing programs and build testing instructions;
- communication and customer service skills;
- write reports and product certification documentation;
- ability to cope with the pressure of deadlines;
- a willingness to build and maintain positive working relationships and to share information with others;
- determination to achieve an end result and show optimism and enthusiasm when things don’t go to plan;
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com