Asperitas is a Dutch clean and high-tech scale-up with an HQ in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The company has developed and marketed Immersed Computing®, a technology based on immersion liquid cooling to enable datacentres to function in a sustainable manner, even for the most demanding users and environments. In 2018, Asperitas won the international New Energy Challenge competition organised by Shell, Rockstart and YES!Delft. In May 2020, the World Economic Forum published a paper on Transformational Energy Innovations of the last 10 years, selecting Asperitas technology as the only datacentre energy efficiency solution in their ground-breaking paper.
Working for Asperitas means becoming part of the Asperitas story. We help to shape the future of sustainable data centres. Are you interested in joining our team and becoming our ambassador of immersion cooling?
be part of the Accounting, Commercial, Engineering and Operations Team.
THE OBJECTIVE OF THE ROLE IS…
As a Scrum Master/Agile Coach you are responsible for supporting our Hardware Engineering team, our Organisation and the Management Team to realize the value of the Agile culture and framework. Your aim is to build a learning organisation where value flows through energized teams.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ARE…
- to identify, communicate and remove agility blockers within our teams;
- to train, coach and mentor our teams on Agile principles and tools;
- to organize and facilitate team events to support autonomous growth;
- to lead long-term and high-impact organisational changes such as scaling Agile and Data driven decision making;
- to work with the Agile Coaching team and other stakeholders on developing the Agile culture across our organization.
YOUR KEY SKILLS ARE…
- a Scrum or Kanban certification;
- proven experience in implementing changes in growing organizations;
- able to facilitate Agile sessions with multiple stakeholders and conflicting priorities;
- experienced in usage of different Agile frameworks and can coach the team’s adoption of the fittest.
- technical background to discuss process improvements across our teams;
- familiarity with IT Hardware;
- experience in scaling Agile;
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com